- One bag per person weighing up to 35 pounds is carried at no extra charge and is included in the ticket price. Small carry-ons, (such a purse or small hand bag weighing not more than 5 lbs. are accepted free of charge provided they can be held on the passengers lap and not be a hazard to other passengers (at the Captain’s sole discretion).
- Additional bags are charged at the rate of $10 per bag and $2.00 per pound and will be accepted as space permits. Extra baggage is not guaranteed to make the flight. We recommend soft sided luggage for ease of loading on board the aircraft.
- Passengers traveling with large amounts of personal items are encouraged to take advantage of our sister company “Twinex” for shipping directly to Eleuthera Island at discounted rates.
Contact Twinex or 954-251-4090 for more details
- Surfboards may be accepted (space permitting at the rate of $75 per board but they must be in a “Sock” – check with Twinex for shipping more economically.)
- Dive tanks full or empty are not permitted.